Monday, January 6, 2020

THE END

                                     Image result for the end




Hi everybody!
We come to an end for this semester, and this is my final post. Educational Tehnologies class is really helpful for me to learn how to integrate technology while teaching language. Before I attend this course I did not know even how to write a post on blog sites. Now I now how to use it. It is really beneficial to observe the learning process. As students we used the technology to create something and I love it the most. However, as I don't use technology so much I had difficulty while creating podcast and digital story. There might be some more instruction how to create them about the applications. It was really challenging for me. On the other hand, it was a really wonderful experience for me. I can use many of the information that I learn during the class. I learned that we must use them for a purpose. Without a purpose it is meanless to use them. Just giving homework like read this page is not enough. Because we are going to teach different levels of students. They cannot be in the same level. If we do not say their purpose they probably feel overwhelmed. In the past, my teachers tried to use technology as a teaching tool, but they did not know how to use them. So I usually could not accomplish that tasks. I know the importance of giving detailed and clear instruction. Thank you all so much to follow me. I hope you all enjoyed my posts. Have a great day... :)
GOODBYE...

No comments:

Post a Comment